Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stencils and Hot Pink

Hi all! Hope you've been having a great week. Mine's been, for the most part, really nice! Been blasting my favorite country songs, making multiple trips to the local library (the clerks always smile at me as I walk out with a much-too-heavy stack of books), and doing a pretty good job at living out my daydreams, particularly my daydreams about using my hands to create beautiful things. Thought I would share what I've been making and also let you know that if you like any of the handcrafted items you see here on Lady Daydream, check out my new Etsy Shop where I will be listing them! 

I crafted these music book bags for the violin classes I teach. The kids loved them! 

This is a wire and string necklace pendant I had a lot of fun with. I'm so in love with hot pink right now! It screams, and I mean literally screams, "SUMMER!" to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment