Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello + A Peek Inside My Daydreams

Hi everyone! I'm Lady Daydream, and I'm starting this blog because I'm realizing how day after day is slipping by without me getting much closer to the life I imagine in my daydreams. No more! Post by post, I'm going to turn my life into the one in my daydreams in spite of my challenging anxiety and low budget. I'm still working on Lady Daydream's design, but realized that if my blog is about taking action, I'd better start posting!

I daydream about a lot of beautiful (and random) things. You can expect to see lots of D.I.Y. posts, posts about new places I dream about checking out, posts about fashion, gardening, cooking, art, music, vintage-shopping, decorating, nature... My biggest hope for this blog is that it will help me to overcome my anxiety and achieve the life I dream about and inspire you all to turn your daydreams into reality too!

Let's get the week started with a peek inside my daydreams. Here's what's taking up space in my head this week...





Spend a few minutes making a moodboard for yourself! Put it  somewhere you'll see it often like as your desktop wallpaper if its digital. Thanks for stopping by my brand new blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment